11 September 2005

Three Day Trip

Shortly after my office sent me to Munich (as well as London, India, and back to South America), my friend Iris asked me to be the sixth artist in a show called Three Day Trip where all of the artwork revolved around travel.

My exhibit included pictures with short explanations of all the Rotterdam houses where I had urban camped and advertised that I was now looking for a cool summer house in Rotterdam.

I also encouraged others to exchange houses. I hung two clipboards on the wall with sign-up sheets.

The pad on one clipboard said, "I need an urban camper to watch my cool house while I'm on vacation this summer."

The other said, "I'm too broke to leave Rotterdam this summer and want to stay in a cool vacation house."

Technorati tag:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home